Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In

Stoked! This week I lost 3.6 lbs!! I am now down a total of 13.8 lbs! I believe it may of had something to do with the nice weather we had the end of the week. We spent all day outside Thursday and Friday, those days were absolutely beautiful! We even went outside the weekend, even though it wasn't nearly as warm.

We took a couple walks on the trail, but I have to say I got the most exercise the best way, running around with the kids! We had gotten Bean this ride on toy for Christmas, it has a handle on the back, to push her around in it, and she LOVES when you run her back and forth on the porch! I must of run back and forth hundreds of times, with her laughing her butt off! And in between that I would have to run and grab Shaney, twirl him around and pretend I would throw him over the side of the porch, lol. Thanks kids for helping mommy get exercise and have a blast with you at the same time!

I am getting bored with eating the same things over and over again though. So last night I went on some different websites and got some new recipes to try out. I made some healthy pancakes for breakfast, which were really yummy! I felt like I was cheating they were so good! I got some recipes for a black bean lasagna, which I am excited for, I LOVE black beans! Also a pasta with a lemon cream sauce,  sweet potato burritos, spaghetti frittata,  and a ton other! I'm excited to add some variety and the recipes all look SO good!

Unfortunately the weather is not suppose to be nice this week at all. I can't believe we had snow yesterday! BOO! I also heard more snow is in the forecast! I guess no riding my bike yet, but I am really looking forward to doing so!


No comments:

Post a Comment