Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In

Well down another 1.4 lbs! Down a total of 10.2 so far! This is awesome! My total goal is to lose 35 lbs. And I am hoping my July to be able to do so.  I think this is an achievable goal! I am very excited we are  suppose to have some warm days later this week. I plan on going out early Thursday morning for a walk, just me and my ipod. (note to self- charge ipod!) Also later on Thursday I am going with a friend and our kids on a walk. Friday is suppose to be 70!!!! I am SO getting out all day that day! : )

This is the first week I have actually felt a difference, and I fit into an old pair of jeans!! I figure once I really start walking and getting in workouts I will see a lot of improvement as well. And I know as soon as I start back up with my walks, it is going to make me feel so much better too! Not just physically but mentally. I always enjoyed going out early in the morning and having a little quiet time, That is something very hard to come by around here, so I cherish it. I also equally love my walks with the kids. Last year I always wore Saige in my Beco carrier, but this year I plan on buying a jogging stroller. Something I need to do very soon!  Although I am going to try and put her in the Beco and see how she does. She hasn't been worn in so long, and she is little miss independent, so I don't know how she will take it. But carrying her is a good workout in itself.

I feel good, and I'm excited! This is going to be a great spring and summer! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment