Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Weigh-In

Okay, first I want to say it stinks I have not been able to get on until now. I wish I had more time, or a husband who didn't always work. But oh well, it is what it is. So now...time for my weigh in... I LOST ANOTHER 3.4 POUNDS! WOOO! So excited! My total loss is now 7.4 lbs! I once again thought I wasn't going to lose, and was shocked to see the scale! Now I didn't think I wasn't going to lose because I was bad, but the opposite. I know not eating enough can put you into starvation mode, and you won't lose. And this past Saturday I  was running around, and did not eat enough. I thought I messed things up with that one day, but nope.

Now I am really motivated for the warm weather! I am losing weight, but definitely need to exercise now!( tone that flab!)   I cannot wait!  
 Later peeps.




No comments:

Post a Comment