Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finally!!

So, I finally have the blog up and running! It has been quite some time now that I have wanted to start a blog. I have to admit, I am NOT computer savvy at all! So, this is a work in progress! This blog for me means an outlet, a way to get my thoughts and feelings out there. I don't know how interesting it will be, but I hope you all enjoy it.


Alittle about myself. My name is Tania, I HATE my name. I talked to my husband recently about changing it. Both the kids names start with S, and his name starts with a D, so I said I would change my name to a D name as well. His suggestion, Delores! Yes, Delores. No offense to any Delores's out there, it just does NOT suit me. Anyway, so I hate my name, My hubby's name is Dale, and we have 2 beautiful children together. Shane is 4 and Saige is now 14 months. They are my world! I know alot of moms say this, and I believe every mom who says it means it! The hubs and I have been married since August 2003. We had Shane in 2006 and Saige in 2009. Life sure has changed since having the kids. But I love it! It is chaotic, and messy, and stressful, and I really would not change it for the world! Well, except maybe my big booty : ) But, no pun intended, the kids were so worth it!


With this blog, I hope to eventually post reviews, and giveaways. But for now, just getting started and all, I'd just like a place to "talk" about my family and kids. You see, my son is a comedy god, and all his funny moments will be posted on here. You will all get some good laughs. In fact I may do a post of all his old funny sayings and happenings one day, just for every one's enjoyment. And lately my daughter has been showing her quirky side too. So, there will be plenty of stories about her as well. And well, it is my blog. You'll get to know me as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment