Saturday, January 15, 2011

I really do want to Post!!

So, I had stated before how I would like to start posting more, right?  Well, this is definitely still true. But it is so hard to find the time! Right now I have a baby on the boob, and the lil man watching a cartoon. Where do all the hours in the day go? It should be a little easier to find some Tania time, but it's next to impossible! You other moms know what I'm talking about! I don't even get to go pee by myself anymore! And showers, oh boy. I have to take them around my husbands schedule, then get nagged at that I am taking too long! I'm sorry, I get no time to myself, so if I shower, I am going to take the time to do my hair after. I may put pj pants back on afterwards, but hey, my hair looks good!

It is amazing how selfless we stay at home moms become. I'm not complaining, not really. I love my kids and love that I am the one taking care of them. I wouldn't want it any other way! But once in awhile you miss things. I mean just little things. Lately I miss naps. Just being able to lie down a little when I am tired, But you can't do that when you have two little ones, Well, you can if both kids nap, but Shane has told me he is a big boy now, and doesn't need naps. So, no naps for mommy either! If only Saige learned to sleep at night!

Another thing I truly miss is having a clear head. I believe this leads back to my lack of sleep. I have become quite fuzzy headed and forgetful. I miss being able to actually think. Half the time I can't even get the kids names straight! This is bad! Maybe I should try to take some ginkgo or something. That's for memory right? I can't remember.

And, oh...reading a book! How I miss thee! I used to read all the time. Now I don't have the time, and by the end of the day I am too fried to actually concentrate on one! And oh, a new Sookie book comes out in May!

See, it's little things I miss! I'm not being materialistic or anything, I mean hell yea I miss all the nice hair products I used to use, but I don't need them. I don't mind having no style, and living in comfy clothes, or never wearing make-up, I am used to having a cookie stain or some other food on my shirt. I am used to having to jump off the toilet mid pee to get soap out of Saige's mouth. But I do look forward to the day when I can once again sleep through the night, hell I'll settle for 5 straight hours. I look forward to being able to think again, and concentrate on a book! AND have a few minutes free to blog!

But in the meantime, I'll just be the mom with the bags under her eyes, who can't think, and has to sneak in a few minutes to post while breastfeeding. I'll also be the mom who gets to spend 24-7 with the two most amazing kids in the world, who make everyday an adventure! No matter what, they are worth it!


1 comment:

  1. Your comment about the ginko for memory, but you can't remember cracked me up. Seriously lol-ing over here. And I finally set up a new google account so I can follow your blog. yay!

    ReplyDelete